Forums mis à jour dans la dernière version disponible. Des styles/langues sont disponibles en choix ici : http://www.royaute.com/forum/ucp.php?i=180

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes, envoyez moi un mail, un fessebouc, un pigeon voyageur, des signaux de fumée !

[Patch] 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar

Sujets généraux et infos (Public)

Moderators: Conseil Gris, RoyautE WoW Officiers

olliwaron
Officier WoW - Conseil Gris

Post by olliwaron »

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum
Boarson
Conseil Gris - GM WoW

Post by Boarson »

Niveau stuffage en 5.4 , pas d'objets achetable par valeur pour l'instant on dirait ?

Apparament il va falloir avoir de la chance pour trouver des coffres ! (pour choper du stuff en 535)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3321
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/132 ... of-Shaohao
Boarson, ex-GL AC1, GL WoW, Conseil Gris - Portrait
Pyxio

Post by Pyxio »

Le petit résumé "Ten things to know" by Mr Robot, en re-résumé :

# 1 New raid: Siege of Orgrimmar

Item levels are as follows:
LFR: 528
Flex: 540 (more on flex in #6 of this list)
Normal: 553 / Warforged 559
Heroic: 566 / Warforged 572
Required iLevel to get into Siege of Orgrimmar: 496.

New bonus roll currency: Warforged seals. These are still a weekly quest, where you turn in 50 lesser charms of good fortune. Make sure you have 50 charms saved up for patch day, so you can get your bonus rolls right away.

Release schedule (source):

LFR Wing 1: 2nd week of patch
Flex Wing 1: day of patch
Normal: day of patch
Heroic: 2nd week of patch
The chance to win loot in old raids has been increased, including Throne of Thunder.

#2 Valor Upgrades

The valor upgrade vendors will stay around in Patch 5.4. AND you can stockpile your Valor as it will not be reset in 5.4.

#3 Legendary Quest

The legendary quest continues and turns your epic iLevel 600 cloak into a legendary cloak.

Not caught up yet?! No need to worry. The first 8 bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar will drop all of the tokens you’ll need: sigils, secrets and runestones.

The legendary cloaks are intended to be obtained fairly early in the patch.

Here’s a twist to note: the legendary meta gems will work in the new 5.4 gear. However, the Eye of the Black Prince (extra socket) and the sha-touched gems will not work in the new 5.4 gear.

#4 Timeless Isle Gear & New Currency

You can get BoA iLevel 496 gear on the Timeless Isle. You ‘create’ those items from tokens that you get around the area, similar to Battlefield: Barrens armor tokens. You can get these tokens from:

Chests that spawn around the isle (where to find them and the associated map)
Drops from mobs (rare chance to drop)
You can also buy them from the vendor for 7,500 Timeless Coins
You can turn the 496 gear into 535 gear with a Burden of Eternity. But there’s a catch that’s been reported from people on the PTR. You must upgrade the 496 token with the Burden of Eternity to 535, then turn it into an item. It appears you cannot upgrade an already existing piece of this 496 gear. Where to get Burdens of Eternity:

Blazing chests: found in the western part of the Ordos Sanctuary (marked as #5 on this map). They reportedly have a guaranteed chance to contain a Burden of Eternity, but they are hard to get to because of the number of elites in the area.
Drops from rare mobs
Buy them from the vendor for 50,000 Timeless Coins
From completing the quest, “The Archiereus of Flame“
Get a super detailed guide to the chest locations and macros to find them with TomTom.

Where to get Timeless Coins:

They have a chance to drop from mobs and be contained in chests, so you’ll gather them as you run around the Isle. There’s also a bunch of quests that reward a small amount of coins. Here are a few of the repeatable quests with larger reward amounts:

Weekly: “Empowering the Hourglass” – A collection quest. Rewards 200 Valor and 1000 Timeless Coins.
Weekly: “Strong Enough to Survive” – Kill 5 rare creatures on the Isle. Rewards 1000 Timeless Coins.
Weekly: “Celestial Tournament” - There’s a new pet ‘tournament’ where you have to fight a series of 6 pet trainers without healing in between. Completing the quest rewards 1000 Timeless Coins, 125 Valor, and a Celestial Coin (3 coins buys you fancy pets!!).
Daily: “Little Tommy Newcomer” – Daily pet battle. Rewards 500 Timeless Coins.
Daily: “A Timeless Question” – You answer a multiple choice question to earn 100 coins.

#5 BoA Epic Weapons & Items

#4 in the list talked about iLevel 496 BoA tokens you can get from the Timeless Isles. You can also get BoA epic weapons from Garrosh Hellscream (end boss of Siege of Orgrimmar). They drop from Flex, Normal and Heroic. However, it’s been noted by Blizzard that the final iLevels are not yet set, so keep that in mind when browsing the items.

#6 Changes to Raids & Realms

Flex raiding! If you don’t know what this is, it’s a new mode for raids that let’s you have anywhere between 10 and 25 people (say, 14 friends) and the bosses scale up or down depending on the number of people you have.
Queue for multiple LFR wings! You can now queue for multiple LFR wings at the same time, hopefully this makes your queuing more efficient :)

Connected realms. NOTE: This will launch shortly after 5.4, not WITH 5.4.

#7 World Bosses and their Loot

There are 4 celestial raid bosses, which according to PTR data appear to drop the gloves and legs set token (553 item Level) and 522 level PvP gear. You can find these bosses at the ancient proving grounds in the middle of the Timeless Isle.

#8 New Faction and Changes to Old Faction Costs

New faction: Shaohao. Rewards are sold by Mistweaver Ku and appear to be cosmetic like the Reins of the Heavenly Cloud Serpent or a Harmonious Porcupette.

# 9 Haste Changes & How It Affects You!

Before 5.4, Haste increased the proc rate of your “RPPM” (real proc-per minute) Trinkets and Legendary Meta Gem. That means, the more Haste you had, the more often it would proc. Well that will no longer be happening in 5.4, for trinkets that already get a benefit from Haste.
Officier RoyautE WoW
Pyxiio -> Moine dps/heal

Ex GM SWTOR, retraité
Ex Officier FFXIV, retraité
Boarson
Conseil Gris - GM WoW

Post by Boarson »

Pas mal du tout ce resumé !

Un truc que je me demande sur le flex :
- est-ce qu'il y a un outil de constitution de groupe ? (je crois que non , j'aimerais etre sur)
- est-ce qu'un joueur qui a deja tué un boss peut quand meme faire le combat ? (en ayant plus le droit de loot bien sur) il me semble que oui vu que c'est un systeme de loot personnel , mais je suis pas sur
Jynthor
Rang II
Rang II

Post by Jynthor »

Pyxio wrote:"Ten things to know"

Je peux me tromper, mais il me semble qu'il manque un truc :D
"Chance favors the prepared mind." L. Pasteur.
Mearwen
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Mearwen »

Boarson wrote:Pas mal du tout ce resumé !

Un truc que je me demande sur le flex :
- est-ce qu'il y a un outil de constitution de groupe ? (je crois que non , j'aimerais etre sur)
- est-ce qu'un joueur qui a deja tué un boss peut quand meme faire le combat ? (en ayant plus le droit de loot bien sur) il me semble que oui vu que c'est un systeme de loot personnel , mais je suis pas sur
Non et Oui.
C'est exactement comme du LFR, la seule différence c'est qu'il faut etre 8 pour s'inscrire.
La défaite peut se révéler une délicieuse attente quand on sait comment préparer sa revanche.

Mearwen, Chevalière de Sang.
Pyxio

Post by Pyxio »

Jynthor wrote:
Pyxio wrote:"Ten things to know"

Je peux me tromper, mais il me semble qu'il manque un truc :D
Le dernier point ne me semblait pas très important/pertinent ^^
Officier RoyautE WoW
Pyxiio -> Moine dps/heal

Ex GM SWTOR, retraité
Ex Officier FFXIV, retraité
Boarson
Conseil Gris - GM WoW

Post by Boarson »

Mearwen wrote: Non et Oui.
C'est exactement comme du LFR, la seule différence c'est qu'il faut etre 8 pour s'inscrire.
8 seulement ?

Ah ok, apres quelques lectures, je vois que oui , pour entrer dans l'instance Flex il ne faut qu'etre 8. Par contre la difficulté sera réglèe sur 10-flex.

ca peut permettre de démarrer le temps de trouver un pickup de plus.... voire meme d'y arriver , selon a quel point les combat sont plus faciles en flex.

Bon en tout cas c'est cool si les joueurs sont pas lockés sur leur instance, mais juste lockés en loot : ca veut dire qu'au niveau du roster raid, on est pas obligés de décider si cette ID doit etre reservée pour la guilde ou non.
Jynthor
Rang II
Rang II

Post by Jynthor »

et si apres ce patch vous avez plein d'erreurs LUA, même sans addon, voici comment réssoudre le truc:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9936653606
"Chance favors the prepared mind." L. Pasteur.
Boarson
Conseil Gris - GM WoW

Post by Boarson »

a propos de l'arme heritage, sur mmochamp

Remember that the first one in each difficulty will be for your current loot spec, but after that they will be random.
Mearwen
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Mearwen »

Blizzard wrote:Siege of Orgrimmar

Galakras
Reduced the health of ranking officials and foot soldiers in Phase 1 of the encounter on 10-player Normal difficulty.
Petit nerf de galakrass
La défaite peut se révéler une délicieuse attente quand on sait comment préparer sa revanche.

Mearwen, Chevalière de Sang.