Forums mis à jour dans la dernière version disponible. Des styles/langues sont disponibles en choix ici : http://www.royaute.com/forum/ucp.php?i=180

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes, envoyez moi un mail, un fessebouc, un pigeon voyageur, des signaux de fumée !

[NOUVELLE EXTENSION] MISTS OF PANDARIA

Sujets généraux et infos (Public)

Moderators: Conseil Gris, RoyautE WoW Officiers

Racen
Rang I
Rang I

[NOUVELLE EXTENSION] MISTS OF PANDARIA

Post by Racen »

http://youtu.be/nyeZ8khSEC0

MISTS OF PANDARIA est la nouvelle expansion de WoW
Au programme :

- Le cap level à 90
- La nouvelle race des Pandarens pour les deux factions
- La nouvelle classe : le Moine
- Un nouveau continent : Pandaria, sur le thème asiatique
- Le système des Talents remis à 0
- Un système de combat des Pets
- Des donjons en mode challenge
- Des scénarios PvE

olliwaron
Officier WoW - Conseil Gris

Post by olliwaron »

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum
Racen
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Racen »

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/251 ... view-Panel

What is Mists of Pandaria?

The goal is to combine new gameplay with most fun parts of the past.
The plan is to get people back into the world, instead of having players roam around Stormwind and Orgrimmar all the time once they reach max level.
Developers want you to do what you want to do to progress your character. They really want you to feel like you have a menu of content where you can pick whatever you want to do, and you shouldn't feel forced to do something to progress your character. For example, daily quests will reward you with valor points but it will still be faster if you raid of course.
Character builds are going to be entirely revamped. Talents were still too cookie cutter, so the developers want to give players more choices in their talents.

Pandaria

5 New leveling zones to explore
Single, unified continent
Influenced by Asian landscapes
AH, Bank, and Central Questing Hub
No flying until max level
There's 5 leveling zones but they are very large zones, and you won't have your flying mount.

Lore of Pandaria

A long, storied history.
Magically hidden since The Sundering
A new land to explore....
Pandaria was discovered during the cataclysm, a naval battle between horde and alliance was taking place close to it.

Pandaren starting zone

It's a turtle! It left Pandaria 10 000 years ago and never came back. Pandarens who wanted to discover the world left on that turtle.
Story focused with simple mechanics
Cross faction, choose Horde/Alliance at level 10.

Creatures of Pandaria

The Jinyu are fish-like creatures and will be in a wide number of zones.
The Hozu are a monkey-like race, they stand up on their legs and can walk around. They play tons of pranks on the local pandarens and are also in a lot of zones.
Verming are ... new kobolds, they kinda look like evil bunnies.
Mantid: Whole raids and dungeons around this race. Insect race that has been there since the beginning of ages. They have been seperated by a giant wall. They are starting to go crazy and are going through the wall
Mogu: Ancient race, original race on pandaria. The mogu want the island back from the pandaren, they are really mad. You will see them in dungeons.
Sha: Manifestation of the evil energies that flow through the earth. If there is any sort of battle these guys pop up.

The Jade Forest

This is where Alliance and Horde will be landing. The horde is washing up on the north side, the alliance on the south side. There will be one unified start zone and Alliance/Horde will end up meeting up in the middle.
Lush rainforests and stone spires
The Alliance will try to become friend with the Hozu, and the Horde with the Jinyu and will try to turn them against each other.
Temple of the Jade Serpent will be the dungeon of this zone. It will be your 85-86 Dungeon, it has been taken over by Sha

Valley of the Four Winds

Two zones for the price of one! This zone is huge, the whole north side of the zone is pandaren farmlands, the south is a coastal jungle.
You will get to choose between the north side and the south side when you arrive. You can go back and switch side if you want the other quests.
The dungeon of this zone is Stormstout Brewery.
This is where you will have your first interaction with the Mantids, they broke through the wall and are now attacking pandarens villages.
This is a level 86-87 zone

New Features

The pandarens are the new race.
The female model isn't done yet.
At level 10, you will get to choose between horde and alliance.
Pandaren Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
Racial - Epicurean - Increase the stat benefits from food by 100%
Racial - Gourmand - Cooking skill increased by 15.
Racial - Inner Peace - Your rested experience bonus lasts twice as long.
Racial - Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage.
Racial - Quaking Palm - You touch a secret pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 sec.

Monk New Class

Brewmaster - Tank spec
Mistweaver - Healer, a healer who can stand up in melee and will let players experience a "new healing style"
Windwalker - Melee DPS
This is not a hero class, and it will start at level 1
The class is very martial-arts based
Lots of monk-only animations, the healer and tanks will have different stances they can stand in, etc ...
Monk Races - All of them except Goblin and Worgens

Monk Equipment

Leather Armor (Agility or Intellect)
They hit a lot with hands and feet
They will need weapons for some finishers: Staves, Fist Weapons
They will also be able to use 1H Axe and maces, swords
Healers will get off-hands, they don't want healers to use shields.

Monk Resources

Chi (energy) slowly regenerates and is only used for your Jab and Roll abilities.
Jab generates Light and Dark force, which are used for everything else. Some finishing move uses dark force, some use the light force.
No auto attack! Devs want you to have this street fighter feel where you punch a lot

Cataclysm Talents

Pro - The level 10 specs were really nice and gave you a role early in the game, definitely a keeper.
Pro - Removing junk from the talent trees was also a very good move.
Pro - Having some kind of choices for optional skills/subspecs worked out pretty well.
Con - You had a risk of "skipping" important talents
Con - There wasn't enough junk removed
Con - There wasn't enough choices, you might have a different final talent point than another combat rogue but it just wasn't enough. The cookie cutter build still persists.
Con - No enough customization, no true hybridization (Using a little bit of 2 different trees)
Con - Players got grumpy

Talent System 2.0

The talent system is gone! Ok, not really, but it's greatly changed.
You now have your class abilities, your spec abilities, and your talents.
You still choose your spec at level 10, and you get a spec ability at level 10. You will get additional spec abilities later. There are anything that you really need to function, they will just be given to you to make sure you have all the tools you need to have.

Example - Prot Paladin

LVL 10 - Avenger's Shield
LVL 20 - Hammer of the Righteous (Prot and Ret)
LVL 30 - Judgement of the Just (Passive)

Talents

There is not talent points or ranks.
There is one talent pree per class.
You earn talents every 15 levels.
You get to choose 1 out of 3 every time you get a new point, you can only pick one of them and can't go back to get the other ones.
There will be no mandatory talent. There won't be any cookie cutter build or anything, it will depend on what kind of optional ability you want.
You can now change talents as easily as you change glyphs.
More info in the Talent Tree Panel at 2:15

PvE Scenarios

PvE Scenarios are a way to give new interesting content that doesn't make sense in a dungeon content.
Scenarios are more about reusing parts of the world in interesting new ways, and introducing new types of PvE gameplay that we've never seen before like PvE battlegrounds.
They are short instances for a few players, the amount of players can vary depending on the scenario, some of them can be for 3 players.
You don't need the typical tank/heal/dps setup, you will just be able to enter and play your role no matter what it is.
It will be a staged experience where you will try to accomplish some greater goal
For example, a scenario might require you to kill 25 kobolds in stage 1, then find and return 4 goldshire children, and then kill the boss.
Developers would like to do PvE battlegrounds, where you will have to slay 50 alliance/horde soldiers, destroy 6 towers and the barracks, and then defeat the enemy General.
They could replace group quests.
It uses the same queue system as the dungeon finder
Since there is no role requirements, queues should be instant.

Challenge Mode Dungeons

Complete a dungeon in x minutes
To earn Bronze, Silver, Gold medals.
Gear levels are normalized, all your gear will be brought to the same level to make the competition even.
You can't just get better gear to overpower it.
It will reward sweet looking gear with no stats, and valor points!
Challenge Mode will reward you with very unique looking gear to show off how awesome you are to your friends
A new challenge dungeons UI will be added, you will be able to check your medals, your ranking, show what rewards you can unlock, etc ....

Pet Battle System

You will be able to collect, level, and battle with companion pets.
It will be accessible to all players.
Works with almost every pet
Pet Customization, you will be able to name your pet, give them visual abilities, etc ...
There will be "Wild pets", you can find them in the world and engage in battle with them. You will then be able to get that pet and add it to your Pet Journal.
Pets have random stats, some of them will be very good at tanking, some will have a CC ability, etc ...
Some pets will only be found during a specific season, while it's raining, or during the day or the night. Some of them will only spawn in the spring, when it's raining, in elwynn forest at night!
Most pets will become tradable, even after it's leveled, etc ...
Pets will be account wide
Your pet journal will display info on all your pets, including stats, skills, and also drop locations and lore info for the pets you don't have yet!
Winning battles earns you experience, and levels your pets.
You will learn new abilities. Every pet can use 3 abilities in a battle at one time.
Every time you level you will also increase the stats of your pet.
You will level multiple pets to build your team.
You have 3 battle slots, one for each pet in your team.

Pet Battle System - Battle

PvE and PvP Battles
It will be turn based.
A simple combat system.
Fight with a team of 3 pets
Queuing system, you will be able to find a fight pretty fast depending on the level of your pets.

Pet Battle System - Customization

You will finally be able to name your pets, and see that name in battle.
Items for your pets, you will have an item slot for your pet and might be able to socket gems in those items, etc ...
Individual builds of abilities and different teams.
Masters and Masters abilities, there will be different NPC pet masters in the world who will let you earn abilities when you beat them. For example, beating the master of mechanical pets will get you a new ability for your pet!

Dungeons

9 new dungeons in the new expansion
6 dungeons will be on Pandaria
Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery (Wings 1 and 2) will be back in Heroic Mode

Raids
3 new Epic raids!

They will feature two enemy races, the Mogu and the Mantid.
Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties will be available for all raids from day 1.
World raid bosses will return!
More info will be available at the Raids & Dungeons Panel today.

Questing

Increased focus on max level content, it will reward you with Valor Points.
Incentives for dungeons/raiders to run quests and do outdoor/daily kind of stuff.
olliwaron

Post by olliwaron »

World of Warcraft - Class Talent Systems Panel :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/251 ... tems-Panel
Bazouka
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Bazouka »

kung-fu panda revisité par WOW ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

y a vraiment interré a ce que le reste soit exceptionnel , car sinon blibli aura touché le fond !

notez bien qu il restera a blibli la possibilité d'introduction d'une bande de bisounours enragés ! "et la je serais tres curieux de voir ca :wink: !
moski

Post by moski »

mais needddddd, i will com backkkkkkkk or not

ps bazouka : heu non le pandaren kfou était sur warcraft bien avant le film. mais il faudrait trouver d'où il vient
(mage : kiwi) (rogue : moski) (palouf : mosk) ...
olliwaron

Post by olliwaron »

les pandas étaient present dans l'univers de warcraft bien avant wow.
olliwaron

Post by olliwaron »

The most famous of these warriors is Chen Stormstout, who assisted the half-orc Rexxar and the Horde after the fall of the Burning Legion. No one knows what became of him afterwards, but several of his empty kegs have been found scattered around the Barrens.
na !

http://www.wowwiki.com/Pandaren
olliwaron

Post by olliwaron »

In the first BlizzCast episode launched on Jan. 10, 2008, Samwise recalled the process to the creation of the Pandaren
Soon, they were included in the Warcraft III expansion and
Chris Metzen began to write them into the game lore
re-na!
Zogzog
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Zogzog »

N'imp.
sephii

Post by sephii »

ca a l'air vraiment joli, il n'y a plus qu'a esperer que le contenu soit a la hauteur,
a voir donc

@bazou: il y a deja un bisounours enragé, huhu :lol:
Ix

Post by Ix »

Mouais et bizarrement le coup des pets supplémentaire me rappelle furieusement les "partenaires" de swtor. Les talents c'est à voir mais bon rien de transcendant, en 2 extensions on est passé de 70 points à 41 puis 6 .... Wait and see mais pas emballé
WOW à la retraite
SWTOR à la retraite
Corren
Rang III
Rang III

Post by Corren »

Oh
Mon
Dieu.

Les changements apportés aux talents druides.

Oh
Mon
Dieu.

Si c'est pas un retour à l'hybriditié ça...

Bon par contre, à la 5.0, je saurais plus jouer druide :'(
Druide farouche enflammé retraité
Hazuria
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Hazuria »

Il faut encore attendre de voir les habilités des diffèrentes class spec pour se faire une idée. Maintenant les talents sont la pour faire évoluer la spe d'une classe vers une autre direction.

Tous les talents qui étaient quasi obligatoires sont passés en class spec. Et la possibilité de changer les talents comme des glyphes ça peut être sympa aussi.
Vasskiry
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Vasskiry »

narubleach
Rang I
Rang I

Post by narubleach »

mort a blizzard et vivendi
Iphigénie

Post by Iphigénie »

Eh bien j'espère que le contenu HL et le système de talents seront vraiment bien.

Parce que j'ai bien l'intention d'ignorer complètement la nouvelle race, la nouvelle classe et le gros tas de n'importe quoi qui les accompagne. Et s'il n'y a rien a côté eh bien... j'investirai mon abo ailleurs...

Wait and see !
narubleach
Rang I
Rang I

Post by narubleach »

n'importe quoi on a du pokémon
De plus, vous disposerez d’un nouveau moyen d’agrandir votre collection de mascottes. En plus de pouvoir les acheter ou de les découvrir dans divers butins, vous pourrez maintenant rencontrer et capturer des mascottes dans la nature. Si vous tombez sur l’un de ces compagnons rares, vous pouvez le défier avec votre propre mascotte ; si vous arrivez à le vaincre, vous le capturerez et l’ajouterez à votre collection ! Les caractéristiques des mascottes sauvages varient légèrement, et vous pouvez avoir l’occasion de capturer des mascottes très puissantes. Alors ouvrez les yeux !
Taugar
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Taugar »

Zogzog wrote:N'imp.
+8264547

Je joue à un jeu pour rêver et ça, ça fait vraiment pas rêver.

edit : Mon seul espoir est qu'ils arrivent à créer un druide hybride viable.
Racen
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Racen »

Corren wrote:Bon par contre, à la 5.0, je saurais plus jouer druide :'(
Ben du coup c'est quoi la nouveauté par rapport à la 4.0 pour RoyautE :?:
Soliana

Post by Soliana »

Quoi, c'est pas un fake ?

zlol.
FFXIV : Soliana IsANoob - Je tank donc je suis ... et surtout je ne suis pas en train d'attendre en Duty finder *evillaugh*
Retraité d'innombrables mondes .. SWTOR, WoW, SWG, DAoC, AC1.
Boarson
Conseil Gris - GM WoW

Post by Boarson »

bah, la partie pokemon, les challenge, les scenarios... tout ca c'est du gadget dont on se lassera aussi vite que des donj heros :p autant ignorer cette partie :p (ca vise d'autres types de casus c'est tout)

Le probleme de cette blizzcon c'est que sa date est pas adaptee du tout pour parler de la sortie de cette extenstion (c'est bien trop loin dans le temps, du coup ils ont peu a dire)

Le nouveau systeme classe/spé/skills/talent est interessant. Au final on en finit avec les talents obligatoires (regardez dans vos arbres le nombre de talents que tout le monde doit prendre sans exception^^). J'ai pas vraiment l'impression que ca autorise tant que ca l'hybriditude (le principal d'une spé va arriver directement en tant que skills), on verra

La classe Moine a l'air tres bien.

Le lore, c'est ce qui passe le moins bien.

Ils ont l'air d'avoir amélioré le moteur graphique pour les arbres/plantes, la nature.
Boarson, ex-GL AC1, GL WoW, Conseil Gris - Portrait
Ragham
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Ragham »

Ah j'avais pas vu ça Naru !
OH MAI CZAI ZAINIAAALL !!! ATZAPAI LAI TOUCE !!!

Sinon j'aime bien les changements sur le DK. Les frost vont bourriner vraiment méchant avec ce nouveau sort du roi liche Hiver persistant. Une aura qui pique, qui ralentit et se cumule, couplé d'un étourdissement ! En gros t'arrives sur ta cible et en 5 sec elle crève.

A côté de ça les impie auront de nouveau leur Explosion morbide, ça fait quand même 2 ans qu'on la demandait celle-là. Et la zone désagrégée, à 2 min cd, qui tic moyennement fort et qui empêche tout cc. L'utilité, qu'en pvp, cd égal au trinket pvp, par contre je me marrerai que l'on puisse pas l'utiliser quand on est déjà cc. Parce si c'est ça, c'est pire que le Froid dévorant qui s'est prit un temps d'incantation et qui colle une grosse alerte quand on tente de geler autour ; là c'est grosse alerte sur le DK + zone au sol avec nous qui restons poteau sur ça pour pas se faire cc.
8 mètres ! Sans déconner ! J'espère vraiment qu'on pourra utiliser ça étant déjà cc ...

Siphon de mort ... A prendre comme vous voulez mais inflige des dégâts assez élevés et soigne le Dk pour 75% des dégâts infligés ... 40m portée, c'est déjà impressionnant, aucun cd ! Ca se voit que c'est qu'une idée qu'ils ont parce qu'avec ça, j'irai que spam ce sort en pvp Oo

Comme Corruption runique d'ailleurs, je trouve très étrange qu'ils n'aient pas foutu le même descriptif qu'actuellement, à savoir une chance de déclencher le talent avec Voile mortel. Là, c'est qu'à chaque Voile mortel ou Frappe de givre ou Frappe runique, la vitesse de régénération de rune prend un +100%.

Dans le genre on pompe les idées de boss DK, allez c'est reparti ! Asphyxier ! 30m portée, ah ils ont pensé à remplacer Strangulation par ce sort c'est déjà pas mal. Le mec vole en l'air, la poigne d'ombre lui tord le cou -j'aimerai bien voir ça en jeu - et l'étourdit ... jusqu'à annulation ! Càd qu'on a enfin un cc décent, qui est assez classe en plus. PvP ça devra certainement durer moins de 10 sec, ça serait trop beau.
Et si ça peut pas étourdir la cible, ça la rend muette. What else ?

Le grip de Gorefiend, je vais l'adorer ! On a Poigne de mort, 25 sec cd. On a en plus sa version améliorée, malgré qu'elle soit limitée à 20m - peut-être peut-on envisager un glyphe dessus, qui va grip le mec et lui infliger des dégâts. Et le plus fun, ça peut s'utiliser sur un allié pour grip le mec à 20m de lui. C'est le summum là ! C'est excellent !
Corren
Rang III
Rang III

Post by Corren »

J'ai un peu peur de ce que donnera cette extension sur mon ordi. Je raid déjà avec tout au minimum, si ils augmentent les critères de capacités minimums pour raid, j'risque de devoir racheter un ordi... Sauf que d'ici à ce que ça sorte, j'aurais beaucoup d'autres priorités pour utiliser mon argent.
olliwaron

Post by olliwaron »

les "pokemons" c’était demandé par tout un panel de joueur, après on aime ou pas, mais ce n'est pas la peine de s'enflammer dessus.

C'est comme collectionner les HFs, on est en rien obligé de se lancer dans l'aventure.

Moi le lore m'a l'air sympa, les graphiques sont sympas.

On ne connait rien de comment vont se jouer nos classes, du gameplay à venir, beaucoup d'annonces rien de gravé dans le marbre.

La version du jeu doit en être a ses premières alpha, on est loin de beta et de release.

Certaines annonces ne seront pas suivi, d'autres si, pas la peine de partir sur les chapeaux de roues. :evil:
Ragham
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Ragham »

Enorme ! Hé Naru ! Je viens de m'apercevoir que dans Pandaria il y aura une région nommée ... "Forêt de Jade" ! :lol:
Corren
Rang III
Rang III

Post by Corren »

olliwaron wrote:les "pokemons" c’était demandé par tout un panel de joueur, après on aime ou pas, mais ce n'est pas la peine de s'enflammer dessus.

C'est comme collectionner les HFs, on est en rien obligé de se lancer dans l'aventure.

Moi le lore m'a l'air sympa, les graphiques sont sympas.

On ne connait rien de comment vont se jouer nos classes, du gameplay à venir, beaucoup d'annonces rien de gravé dans le marbre.

La version du jeu doit en être a ses premières alpha, on est loin de beta et de release.

Certaines annonces ne seront pas suivi, d'autres si, pas la peine de partir sur les chapeaux de roues. :evil:
Entièrement d'accord. Le premier pas vers les "pokémons" c'est d'ailleurs le zeppelin qui peut poser des mines et tirer des missiles et avec lequel on peut affronter d'autres gens :D (trop fun x) )

J'aime aussi beaucoup les graphismes, et la preview des talents me fait saliver *_* Me tarde aussi de savoir ce que va donner le moine (pandaren seule classe pas accessibles au DK ? Hmmm ca va hurler sur les forums)
thomxxx
Rang VI
Rang VI

Post by thomxxx »

Perso je suis déjà fan de la musique, aussi.
BattleTag | thomxxx#2641
Maître des monologues
Fallroth
Rang I
Rang I

Post by Fallroth »

Corren wrote:(pandaren seule classe pas accessibles au DK ? Hmmm ca va hurler sur les forums)
Faut que ça reste ainsi.. Ça n'aurait aucun sens au niveau RP x)
Puis un Panda maître de la mort, non merci.
Fallroth [85] - Frost Dk. Ingénieur/Joailler.
-------------------------------------------
AntisystM

Post by AntisystM »

Comme Soli j'ai cru a un fake :D

Y'a un moment faut savoir passer a autre chose, autant de temps sur un meme jeux c'est deja enorme.
Je reste toujours completement Fan du gameplay, en revanche le background...
SWTOR j'arrive!!
Réfléchir c'est Fléchir deux fois. (La Zone du Dehors)